Applications (with the application fee) are considered on a first-come basis, after the parents have completed an individualized tour and the child has visited the school for their interview.
Children currently attending the school, and their siblings, are given priority consideration for the upcoming year. Gender and age balance are considered when classes are being established.
- To get started, schedule your individualized tour. The number to call is (718) 484-0942.
- On the tour, you will meet with the Directress, discuss our program, observe the class, and have your questions answered.
- After your tour, submit your application with the $65.00 Application Fee (non-refundable).
- Schedule a visit with your child to the classroom.
- If accepted, a Notification of Acceptance and Enrollment Contracts will be mailed to you.
- By the due date, return the Enrollment Contracts and submit a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $2.000.00 (to be deducted from the tuition).
A submitted Application is not an Enrollment Contract for Elemental Arts Montessori. Elemental Arts Montessori does not discriminate in violation of the law on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or weight in the administration of its educational policies, its administrative policies and other school administrated programs.